Voucher arrangement / rebooking
Due to the exceptional and unforeseen situation resulting from the spread of the Corona virus (Covid 19 virus) as of March 13, 2020, all recreation companies in the Netherlands, affiliated with the sector organization HISWA-RECRON, have adjusted the cancellation conditions applicable to their agreements.
Do you have a reservation with us for a camping pitch or rental accommodation and are you unsure whether you can continue your planned holiday? We understand your concerns.
We offer you flexibility in the form of a voucher* with which you can easily rebook your reservation. You can use the amount that you have already paid for a replacement stay within 12 months after the original arrival date, but up to 30 September 2021. This way you can still enjoy your holiday at Camping 't Weergors.
The voucher scheme in brief:
- You can use the voucher scheme if you have booked and paid (in) a camping pitch or rental accommodation with us with an arrival in 2020.
- The voucher you receive represents the value of the amount paid by you.
- You can use the voucher for a replacement stay up to 30 September 2021.
- You can request a voucher until May 31, 2020. In that case, send an email to email@example.com with your reservation number and your preferred arrival date. We will then contact you by e-mail as soon as possible.
- The voucher scheme does not apply to seasonal packages or annual pitches.
*You can read the conditions of the voucher scheme here.
You can read all about your rights and obligations in the RECRON conditions. These clear agreements have been reached in consultation with the Dutch Consumers' Associations. If you read them carefully, you will know exactly where you stand at Camping 't Weergors.
Cancellation and travel insurance can easily be purchased via Recreatieverzekeringen.nl.