The measures regarding the Corona virus (COVID-19) have far-reaching consequences for society and for your stay at Camping 't Weergors. The safety of our employees and guests is our top priority, as public health is the guiding principle during this crisis. We frequently consult with the mayor and our industry organization HISWA-RECRON to ensure that we can inform you as best we can about your stay with us during this particularly uncertain time.
UPDATE 30 MARCH: On March 30, a new emergency ordinance was issued by the chairman of the Rotterdam-Rijnmond Safety Region. All communal sanitary facilities are closed and recreational overnight accommodation is prohibited on all camping pitches, including permanent pitches.
This further tightened measure will be taken at the explicit request of healthcare personnel on the South Holland islands. The caregivers indicate that the pressure on healthcare is already very high and they fear the consequences of an additional influx of people.
We wish you all a lot of health. Pay close attention to each other.
Change your stay for free
We understand your concerns. That is why we offer tourist places and accommodation to reschedule your holiday free of charge to a later time in 2020, if your stay takes place in April or May 2020, so that you can still enjoy your holiday at Camping 't Weergors.
Canceling your stay
If you decide to cancel, the RECRON conditions apply and that means that you will have to pay part or all (in case of cancellation on the day of the effective date) of the agreed price.
- Cancellation> 3 months before the commencement date:15% of the agreed price;
- Cancellation within 3 to 2 months before the commencement date: 50% of the agreed price;
- Cancellation within 2 to 1 month before the commencement date: 75% of the agreed price;
- Cancellation within 1 month before the commencement date: 90% of the agreed price;
- Cancellation on the day of the commencement date: 100% of the agreed price.
Camping 't Weergors
Tel: +31 (0) 181 312430