The measures regarding the Corona virus (COVID-19) have far-reaching consequences for society and for your stay at Camping 't Weergors. The safety of our employees and guests is our top priority, as public health is the guiding principle during this crisis. We frequently consult with the mayor and our industry organization HISWA-RECRON to ensure that we can inform you as best we can about your stay with us during this particularly uncertain time.
UPDATE 12 MAI: At this time, the communal sanitary facilities, with the exception of the washing-up areas, our outdoor shower and the chemical toilet pouring out, are closed until 1 July. From May 16 you can stay overnight at a camping pitch or rental accommodation at Camping 't Weergors provided you use your own sanitary facilities and observe all corona measures.
We wish you all a lot of health. Pay close attention to each other.
Voucher arrangement / rebooking
Do you have a reservation with us for a camping pitch or rental accommodation and are you unsure whether you can continue your planned holiday? We understand your concerns.
We offer you flexibility in the form of a voucher * with which you can easily rebook your reservation. You can use the amount that you have already paid for a replacement stay up to 30 September 2021. This way you can still enjoy your holiday at Camping 't Weergors.
The voucher scheme in brief:
- You can use the voucher scheme if you have booked and paid (in) a camping pitch or rental accommodation with us with an arrival in 2020.
- The voucher you receive represents the value of the amount paid by you.
- You can request a voucher until May 31, 2020. In that case, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your reservation number and your preferred arrival date. We will then contact you by e-mail as soon as possible.
The voucher that you subsequently receive has a validity of 12 months after the original arrival date. This means that you must have booked the replacement stay within 12 months of the original arrival date. This replacement stay must take place before September 30, 2021, subject to availability of accommodation.
- The voucher scheme does not apply to seasonal packages or annual pitches.
* Due to the exceptional and unforeseen situation resulting from the spread of the Corona virus (Covid 19 virus) as of March 13, 2020, all recreation companies in the Netherlands, affiliated with the sector organization HISWA-RECRON, have adjusted the cancellation conditions applicable to their agreements. You can read the conditions of the voucher scheme here.