The measures regarding the Corona virus (COVID-19) have far-reaching consequences for society and for your stay at Camping 't Weergors. The safety of our employees and guests is our top priority. We frequently consult with the mayor and our industry organization HISWA-RECRON to ensure that we can inform you as best we can about your stay with us during this particular time.
We wish you all a lot of health. Pay close attention to each other.
The campsite and sanitary facilities are open. During camping and recreation, we take the necessary measures in accordance with the regulations of the RIVM. You must adhere to Dutch measures to preent the spread of coronavirus during your trip. Please check www.netherlandsandyou.nl for more information.
Always check your local government travel advise prior to departure.
What can you expect (valid from April 28th 2021)?
Reservations / Arrival / Reception / Shop
A maximum of 2 guests are allowed in at the reception.
- Wear your mask.
- We ask you to book and pay for your stay in advance online (this can also be done via your My Camping account).
- The campsite shop is open, a maximum of 2 guests can enter at the same time.
- The restaurant offers a takeaway option on weekends and possibly also terrace opening.
- Despite your preference booking, we may assign you a different pitch to spread the guests more.
- Payments are made as much as possible via pin.
Multiple households together
It is possible to rent a holiday home with your own family or a group of people living at the same address. The RIVM guidelines also apply here. It is therefore also not possible to receive more than 2 visitor there.
In the open air also applies that you do not receive more than 2 people outside your own household.
Health Check. If you answer YES to one of the questions below, you are unfortunately not allowed to come. Your visit should be postponed until no answer can be given to any question:
- Have you had one or more of the following (mild) complaints in the past 24 hours or at this time: cold complaints (such as cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat), cough, chest tightness, elevation or fever and / or sudden loss of smell or taste ( without nasal congestion)?
- Do you currently have a housemate / family member with a fever and / or shortness of breath?
- Have you had the new coronavirus (diagnosed with a lab test) and has it been diagnosed in the past 7 days? In other words: Are you in (home) isolation?
- Do you have a housemate / family member with the new coronavirus (determined by a laboratory test) and did you have contact with this housemate / family member less than 14 days ago while he / she still had complaints? In other words, are you in quarantine?
- Are you in quarantine because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the new corona virus?
Camping / terrain
- Everywhere you have to take into account 1.5 meters distance.
- There are hand cleansers in various places.
- If you rent an accommodation from us, you can count on it to be cleaned and disinfected with the utmost care. Linen is professionally washed at 60 degrees.
- If use is made of the environmental street, the use of gloves is recommended.
- It is not allowed to discharge your wastewater into the grass. Use the designated discharge points.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others.
- Wash your hands more often.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
- Use tissue paper.
- Do not shake hands.
- Avoid busy places.
- Wearing a non-medical mask is mandatory.
- Do you have any complaints? Then stay home and get tested, don't come to the campsite.
- Do you need a GP? If possible, make an appointment with your own GP at home.
- We follow adapted rules regarding First Aid services.
- Our employees can hold you to account if they find that hygiene or distance rules are not applied.
Children and entertainment program
- Children up to and including 12 years do not have to keep 1.5 meters between themselves and adults.
- Young people up to the age of 18 do not have to keep a distance of 1.5 meters. The 1.5 meter distance between the youngster and an adult remains in force.
- The animation program during the May and summer holidays continues, but is adapted where necessary to the corona measures.
- The playgrounds are open to children staying at the campsite. We appeal to parents to ensure that there is no grouping of adults in the playgrounds.
- Use the entry and exit routes as indicated.
- Wear your mask.
- Disinfect the toilet seat and wash / shower room yourself after use.
- Do not let children enter the sanitary building alone.
- In the sanitary buildings, keep to the appropriate distance of 1.5 meters. This may mean waiting outside for a while.
- If hand soap and toilet seat spray needs to be refilled, call us during office hours.
- The sanitary building is cleaned regularly and with additional hygiene measures.
- You can also use a heated outdoor shower, located next to the sanitary buildings.
- It is allowed to wash at / in the toilet building, whereby 1.5 meters must be maintained.
- Our staff can close departments during cleaning rounds if necessary so that they have plenty of room to do their work. You can then use another department.
Rebook or cancel
Do you have a reservation with us for a camping pitch or rental accommodation and are you unsure whether you can continue your planned holiday due to COVID-19? We understand your concerns and offer you the following options:
- If you cannot come due to a quarantine obligation, closed country borders or a negative travel advice, you can convert your booked holiday free of charge up to 14 days before arrival to a later time this or next year. We will settle the prepaid amount with your new reservation.
- You choose to cancel the booked holiday. In case of cancellation, the RECRON conditions apply.
If you want to use this, please send us an e-mail.