The measures regarding the Corona virus (COVID-19) have far-reaching consequences for society and for your stay at Camping 't Weergors. The safety of our employees and guests is our top priority. We frequently consult with the mayor and our industry organization HISWA-RECRON to ensure that we can inform you as best we can about your stay with us during this particular time.
We wish you all a lot of health. Pay close attention to each other.
The campsite and sanitary facilities are open. During camping and recreation, we take the necessary measures in accordance with the regulations of the RIVM. You must adhere to Dutch measures to preent the spread of coronavirus during your trip. Please check www.netherlandsandyou.nl for more information.
What can you expect?
Reservations / Arrival / Reception / Shop
A few days before arrival you will receive an email with the request to fill in and print out a health declaration. Have you not received this email? Download the form here.
A maximum of 4 guests are allowed in at the reception.
- We ask you to book and pay for your stay in advance online (this can also be done via your My Camping account).
- Only 2 people are allowed in the camping shop at the same time.
- The restaurant and terrace are open. You must make a reservation for the restaurant.
- Despite your preference booking, we may assign you a different pitch to spread the guests more.
- Payments are made as much as possible via pin.
Receiving visitors / meetings
Now that it is getting busier at the campsite, it is important to realize that the coronavirus can still emerge.The general rule is that we keep 1.5 meters away from others (for the full general rules, see below. If you are together on your camping pitch or in your rental accommodation with several households, for example with birthdays, barbecues, fire pit meetings, etc., please keep the 1.5 meters away.
We therefore request:
Meetings with more than two households (visitors, birthdays, drinks, etc.) must be reported to the reception well in advance. We will then discuss the conditions with you and note the agreements made with you. We want to prevent the campsite from having to be closed in whole or in part due to a virus outbreak.
Camping / terrain
- Everywhere you have to take into account 1.5 meters distance.
- There are hand cleansers in various places.
- We prefer not to receive visitors during your stay from people who do not have a reservation at our campsite. If you still want to do this, please let the reception know in advance when you will receive visitors (max. 4 adults).
- If you rent an accommodation from us, you can count on it to be cleaned and disinfected with the utmost care. Linen is professionally washed at 60 degrees.
- If use is made of the environmental street, the use of gloves is recommended.
- It is not allowed to discharge your wastewater into the grass. Use the designated discharge points.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others.
- Wash your hands more often.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
- Use tissue paper.
- Do not shake hands.
- Avoid busy places.
- In public transport, wearing a non-medical mask is mandatory.
- Do you have any complaints? Then stay home and get tested, don't come to the campsite.
- Do you need a GP? If possible, make an appointment with your own GP at home.
- We follow adapted rules regarding First Aid services.
- Our employees can hold you to account if they find that hygiene or distance rules are not applied.
Children and entertainment program
- Children up to and including 12 years do not have to keep 1.5 meters between themselves and adults.
- Young people up to the age of 18 do not have to keep a distance of 1.5 meters. The 1.5 meter distance between the youngster and an adult remains in force.
- The animation program during the summer holidays continues, but is adapted where necessary to the corona measures.
- The playgrounds are open to children staying at the campsite. We appeal to parents to ensure that there is no grouping of adults in the playgrounds.
- Use the entry and exit routes as indicated.
- Avoid touching hand contact points (doorknobs, water taps, etc.) for example by using a tissue paper.
- Disinfect the toilet seat and wash / shower room yourself after use.
- Do not let children enter the sanitary building alone.
- In the sanitary buildings, keep to the appropriate distance of 1.5 meters. This may mean waiting outside for a while.
- If hand soap and toilet seat spray needs to be refilled, call us during office hours.
- The sanitary building is cleaned regularly and with additional hygiene measures.
- You can also use a heated outdoor shower, located next to the sanitary buildings.
- It is allowed to wash at / in the toilet building, whereby 1.5 meters must be maintained.
- Our staff can close departments during cleaning rounds if necessary so that they have plenty of room to do their work. You can then use another department.
Rebook or cancel
Do you have a reservation with us for a camping pitch or rental accommodation and are you unsure whether you can continue your planned holiday due to COVID-19? We understand your concerns and offer you the following options:
- If you do not wish to come, you can convert your booked holiday to 2021. We settle the prepaid amount with the reservation for 2021.
- You choose to cancel the booked holiday. In case of cancellation, the RECRON conditions apply and that means that you will have to pay part or all of the agreed price. If you have your own cancellation insurance, we refer you to your own insurer.
If you want to use this, please send us an e-mail.