Spacious chalet (wheelchair access)
Campsite ‘t Weergors boasts an exclusive, very spacious chalet especially designed for disabled guests. The chalet has three bedrooms and can sleep up to five people. The grass terrace and the veranda are a great spot to enjoy the peace and space that the chalet offers.
The chalet includes:
- An open plan, well-equipped kitchen with a large table, dishwasher, combination microwave oven, water kettle and coffee maker;
- A double bedroom with a double bed and door to the veranda, a large cupboard, a bedroom with two single beds, and a third bedroom with one single bed.
- Living room with luxurious lounge sofa and TV;
- The bathroom can be accessed from both the big bedroom and the living room, and features a large walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet;
- Bed linnen is provided, please bring your own towels and kitchen cloths;
- The lounge settee on the veranda is a lovely sheltered place to take in the sun;
- Quilt covers are in the chalet, you have to bring your own towels and tea towels.
- Wheelchair ramps at entrance and veranda;
- Toilet with support rails and shower with shower chair;
- Full wheelchair access to bathroom and bedrooms.